The Green Team
The Tucker First UMC Green Team had their first get-together in May, 2007 with over 20 people attending. We are continuing to grow with our goal to educate, inspire and help Tucker First become better stewards of God's creation.
We hope you'll find the information in this section of our website useful!
Recycling at Tucker First UMC
- Aluminum Cans - containers located in the Activities Center and beside the Coke machine between Jenkins Hall and the nursery/choir room hall
- Batteries, printer cartridges and cell phones - bins are located in the stairwell between Jenkins Hall and the music/preschool wing, opposite the Coke machine.
- Church bulletins - baskets are placed in various locations such as in the Narthex, in the Sanctuary balcony, and in Jenkins Hall.
- Electronics Recycling - we participate in the City of Decatur's event in March and October each year. Learn more...
- Newspapers - the bin is located at the Activities Center (directly across from the old Tucker library driveway)
- Paper recycling - the bin outside Jenkins Hall near the children's play area accepts all types of paper. Each office area has a small recycling can.